11+ test papers

I received a set of 11+ plus test papers today, I have been advised(thank you to those offering it) to get these......

How much will they help, have had a quick glance at them and later tonight i will sit down and do them. I really wan't to pass RT when I get my date.

Have other people on here used them? :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
StixJimboRM said:
I know it may seem hard to grasp for some people but they do actually help you to practice the questions in a format that is like the RT questions.

I went through some 11+ papers as part of my AIB work up (when I first started preparing) and it did open my eyes a bit to be honest, mainly because of the question format.

Anyway, yes practice them, they are a good starting point.
:lol: Did you hide them in a copy of nuts or zoo? :wink: It worked mind you.

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
Scuse my ignorance here...
But 11+ as I remember was the test you sat to get into grammar school (aged 11).

Is this thread about the same test? Or is there something else going on here?

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
R12_CV said:
Scuse my ignorance here...
But 11+ as I remember was the test you sat to get into grammar school (aged 11).

Is this thread about the same test? Or is there something else going on here?
Yes, you are correct
I see, so it is the same test AND there is a RN test of the same name?!

They are using 11+ revision books to pass the RT test as they suggest the questions are of the same standard and format. I know, I am fcuking astounded too!

Chicogiz said:
I found them harder then the Actual test! Im thick anyway to most of you on here aint i? :d
It's not just to "most of us on here" you moron, you are thick when measured against any imaginable scale. No amount of 11+ books will change this, you could do 'colouring in for 6 year olds' for the next 5 years and still be a snivelling fcuktard :twisted:

lonestar said:
They are using 11+ revision books to pass the RT test as they suggest the questions are of the same standard and format. I know, I am fcuking astounded too!

Chicogiz said:
I found them harder then the Actual test! Im thick anyway to most of you on here aint i? :d
It's not just to "most of us on here" you moron, you are thick when measured against any imaginable scale. No amount of 11+ books will change this, you could do 'colouring in for 6 year olds' for the next 5 years and still be a snivelling fcuktard :twisted:
I passed my eleven plus when I was eleven for fcuk sake.( He said smugly) :D :wink:

Rumrat said:
.... I passed my eleven plus when I was eleven for fcuk sake.( He said smugly)...... :D :wink:

Yes RR,

but the likes of Chicojiz's generation have all had the recent benefits of "Education, Education, Education",
which was denied to those of us of vintage years..... :cry:

StixJimboRM said:
lonestar said:

Wrong, I used them to kick start my AIB prep as the questions are OF THE SAME FORMAT (as I previously said) - do you really think that anyone would believe that an 11+ is the same standard as RN/AIB psychometric test? FFS! :roll:

Let me get this right ...

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=420583.html#420583

... you haven't even attended an AIB as yet, but you feel qualified to mis-quote me and have a pop, bearing in mind that I HAVE attended AIB - oh, and I passed it too. Hmmm, gobby nobber?

So, when is your AIB then?
I wasn't referring to you StixJimboRM, you made it quite clear you did them to get used to the format and I know from reading your other post a few days ago you used an array of psychometric tests to practice.

I was referring to Chicogiz and his mate who were saying they were easier than the RT and clearly making a direct comparison between the two.

Apologies the distinction wasn't clear.

StixJimboRM said:
lonestar said:

Wrong, I used them to kick start my AIB prep as the questions are OF THE SAME FORMAT (as I previously said) - do you really think that anyone would believe that an 11+ is the same standard as RN/AIB psychometric test? FFS! :roll:

Let me get this right ...

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=420583.html#420583

... you haven't even attended an AIB as yet, but you feel qualified to mis-quote me and have a pop, bearing in mind that I HAVE attended AIB - oh, and I passed it too. Hmmm, gobby nobber?

So, when is your AIB then?
Now come on Jim, you know we aint havin a pop at you, we know your sensitive :D :wink:
Booty b*stard :wink: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
A Miscellaneous 0