11+ test papers

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by bartman11, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I received a set of 11+ plus test papers today, I have been advised(thank you to those offering it) to get these......

How much will they help, have had a quick glance at them and later tonight i will sit down and do them. I really wan't to pass RT when I get my date.

Have other people on here used them? :D
  2. ev u gt yr cryns, too?

:wink: :twisted:
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: Did you hide them in a copy of nuts or zoo? :wink: It worked mind you.
  4. I found them harder then the Actual test! Im thick anyway to most of you on here aint i? :d

5. Dont know are you ?
  6. I dont think im thick. Stupid sometimes, but aint we all.
  7. No such thing as stupid just a moment of madness.
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Nearly about time to catch that train jiz. The navy can't wait to meet you.
  9. Scuse my ignorance here...
    But 11+ as I remember was the test you sat to get into grammar school (aged 11).

Is this thread about the same test? Or is there something else going on here?
  10. I see, so it is the same test AND there is a RN test of the same name?!
  11. They are using 11+ revision books to pass the RT test as they suggest the questions are of the same standard and format. I know, I am fcuking astounded too!

It's not just to "most of us on here" you moron, you are thick when measured against any imaginable scale. No amount of 11+ books will change this, you could do 'colouring in for 6 year olds' for the next 5 years and still be a snivelling fcuktard :twisted:
  12. I passed my eleven plus when I was eleven for fcuk sake.( He said smugly) :D :wink:
  13. Yes, but then I do have a ferocious intellect and laugh at the inadequacies of most of my fellow human beings.

14. Yes RR,

but the likes of Chicojiz's generation have all had the recent benefits of "Education, Education, Education",
    which was denied to those of us of vintage years..... :cry:
  15. I wasn't referring to you StixJimboRM, you made it quite clear you did them to get used to the format and I know from reading your other post a few days ago you used an array of psychometric tests to practice.

I was referring to Chicogiz and his mate who were saying they were easier than the RT and clearly making a direct comparison between the two.

Apologies the distinction wasn't clear.
  16. Now come on Jim, you know we aint havin a pop at you, we know your sensitive :D :wink:
    Booty b*stard :wink: :roll: