10p boost in fag tax, 1p on pint

The Currant Bun is generally very prone to over-dramatisiation (and reporting 'exclusives' one to two days after everyone else).

But what the question should be is, once this mob have taxed (overtaxed??) cars and drink and tobacco out of existence where will they get their money from?

Anybody got any ideas ? ......

:neutral:

whitemouse said:
The Currant Bun is generally very prone to over-dramatisiation (and reporting 'exclusives' one to two days after everyone else).

But what the question should be is, once this mob have taxed (overtaxed??) cars and drink and tobacco out of existence where will they get their money from?

Anybody got any ideas ? ......

:neutral:

Apologies for the choice of paper - :oops: :oops: :oops:

too many big words in the others!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

they'll be sending people into our homes next to see what else they can sting us for............Oh, silly me they've already thought of that one :oops:

perhaps they'll build a satalite with taxpayers money and spy on us incase we make some home improvements..........oh bugger, they've thought of that as well.....

wet_blobby said:
perhaps they'll build a satalite with taxpayers money and spy on us incase we make some home improvements..........oh bugger, they've thought of that as well.....

big bro is watching us -- ooer :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil:

I know, I know, perhaps they will give the docters and Nurses a below inflation Pay rise and award themselves a 60% one?...have they done this yet?

Not yet, but you can bet your last dollar that they will sneak it through - I mean, if we 'want the best we have to pay for them' ....... (their words not mine !!! )
:mad: