Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10k race in aid of Royal Marines Benevolent Fund

X.R.D

War Hero
As some of you on here are aware I have been pretty poorly of late so pulling on my trainers and doing some phys was a massive deal for me. In the spirit of helping fellow bootnecks I have decided to run a 10K race on the 9th May in aid of the Royal Marines Benevolent Fund.

Please donate as much as you can to this worthwhile cause

Cheers

XRD

http://www.justgiving.com/RoyalMarinesBenevolentFund

tommo

War Hero
Dude I will drop you some dosh closer to the time, i will have some spare then. I hope that's ok :D

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
It's only pain yer beefer! 8O
I'll bung you a tenner for phots of you crossing the line with your arse hanging out! :twisted:

Good luck ops. :wink:

X.R.D

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
It's only pain yer beefer! 8O
I'll bung you a tenner for phots of you crossing the line with your arse hanging out! :twisted:

Good luck ops. :wink:

Cool. 10K doesn't sound much concidering the "Endurance" stuff i've done in the past but its for a good cause so i'll suffer!! :wink:

PM me an address mate and I'll bung you a ton, I'll grab NZB's dosh at the same time.

It'll have to be a cheque as transferring money out of here electronically is a fcuking nightmare.

Best of luck biff............ :p

X.R.D

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
PM me an address mate and I'll bung you a ton, I'll grab NZB's dosh at the same time.

It'll have to be a cheque as transferring money out of here electronically is a fcuking nightmare.

Best of luck biff............ :p

Appreciated Blobbs. I'll P.M you the information and see that the money goes to this worthy cause

X.R.D

War Hero
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Come on you tightwads, a tenner won't go amiss.

Glad you said that mate as so far i've only rasied 60 nicker!!! :cry: :(

Thank you to those who have offered to give some money in the near future and those that have already donated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D 10k tips Health & Fitness 8
FunkyJunky £10k resettlement grant/leaving UPO 6
S Vesuvius 10K Charity 0
T Help for Heroes - my first 10k Charity 0
J Lincoln 10K - 03/04/2011 Health & Fitness 0
J Lincoln 10k - 21/03/10 Sports and Adventure Training 4
Goatman_Blue D'ye HEAR there? British 10K London 12 July 09 Sports and Adventure Training 0
Z Castle Howard 10k for Help for Heroes Charity 12
alfred_the_great £10k for Charity - all hands turn to! Current Affairs 7
W Swansea Bay 10k in aid of SSAFA Charity 1
Wiggy_RN Naval Procurement: Sea Harrier sold on Ebay for £10k Current Affairs 7
W wompers 10k run page Charity 14
P london 10k Charity 2
slim HEROIN DEALER MUST PAY BACK £10K PROFITS The Quarterdeck 11
Goatman_Blue Calling London - British 10K ? RMR 3
MoD_RSS Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities: 16 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President speech at Race to Zero campaign launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Race and the City: from demonstrations to data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extension puts RACE in pole position to lead robotics innovation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The race is on! Showcase your success stories at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British equine exports race ahead as Grand National looks to draw record overseas viewers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: GLD named one of UK’s Best Employers for Race MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Race to change the face of the diplomatic civil service MoD News 0
soleil Forces Network News: "Will It Race? Royal Navy Engineers Inspire Young Talent" Bases / Shore Est 1
taffscrivs Castle Combe Race Circuit Motoring 4
Wightsparker Today! The Oxford v Cambridge Goat Race Miscellaneous 8
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces' double win at UK Race Equality Awards MoD News 0
soleil Liverpool Echo: "Messing About On The River - Volunteers Needed For Raft Race Fun" The Gash Barge 0
scouse This years Tall Ships Race History 1
soleil Telegraph: "Endurance Race Organiser Admits He Lied About Being An Ex-Royal Marine" The Corps 0
scouse Wonder which Sir has sponsored this race at Devon and Exeter today Diamond Lil's 1
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp International submarine race takes place in UK Submariners 4
MoD_RSS Prince William honours Service personnel's Antarctic race Current Affairs 0
finknottle Royal Marine pair to make history in canoe race The Corps 4
RachelC Race to the Pole Charity 1
soleil Sidmouth Herald: "Shell Shock! Bomb Squad Race To Sidmouth Auctioneers" Bases / Shore Est 25
trelawney126 Illustrious to start the Clipper Race Travel & The Great Outdoors 0
soleil Mail: "Soldier Who Lost Legs In Taliban Blast Takes Part In Ultimate Endurance Race" The Corps 2
soleil Daily Echo: "HMS Illustrious To Mark Start Of Clipper Round The World Race" The Fleet 0
mcreature Mixed race family. Nautical Jokes 0
soleil Pompey News: "Portsmouth Back In The Race For Historic Field Gun Contest" Bases / Shore Est 0
X.R.D Race completed. Thanks.......... Charity 4
finknottle Ed Miliband wins Labour leadership race Current Affairs 50
RachelC The RBL & Scouting for Girls at the Doncaster Race Day! Charity 1
NotmeChief Superb pics Submarine Race Submariners 12
dabbzie Race for life 2010 Health & Fitness 2
NotmeChief Is this a race? The Internet - Best and Worst 16
soleil New charity helps wounded Forces personnel to race at Cowes Sports and Adventure Training 0
21_Man Steve Race History 2
scouse 892 Tooms daily mail air race 40th The Fleet Air Arm 0