10k race in aid of Royal Marines Benevolent Fund

As some of you on here are aware I have been pretty poorly of late so pulling on my trainers and doing some phys was a massive deal for me. In the spirit of helping fellow bootnecks I have decided to run a 10K race on the 9th May in aid of the Royal Marines Benevolent Fund.

Please donate as much as you can to this worthwhile cause

Cheers

XRD

http://www.justgiving.com/RoyalMarinesBenevolentFund

It's only pain yer beefer! 8O
I'll bung you a tenner for phots of you crossing the line with your arse hanging out! :twisted:

Good luck ops. :wink:

NZ_Bootneck said:
It's only pain yer beefer! 8O
I'll bung you a tenner for phots of you crossing the line with your arse hanging out! :twisted:

Good luck ops. :wink:
Cool. 10K doesn't sound much concidering the "Endurance" stuff i've done in the past but its for a good cause so i'll suffer!! :wink:

wet_blobby

War Hero
PM me an address mate and I'll bung you a ton, I'll grab NZB's dosh at the same time.

It'll have to be a cheque as transferring money out of here electronically is a fcuking nightmare.

Best of luck biff............ :p

wet_blobby said:
PM me an address mate and I'll bung you a ton, I'll grab NZB's dosh at the same time.

It'll have to be a cheque as transferring money out of here electronically is a fcuking nightmare.

Best of luck biff............ :p
Appreciated Blobbs. I'll P.M you the information and see that the money goes to this worthy cause

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Come on you tightwads, a tenner won't go amiss.
Glad you said that mate as so far i've only rasied 60 nicker!!! :cry: :(

Thank you to those who have offered to give some money in the near future and those that have already donated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Charity 2
slim The Quarterdeck 11
Goatman_Blue RMR 3