Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

101 uses for a John Prescott

I am sure he will be pleased that you said that! Although to be strictly fair he is not a PO Stoker any more, but a civvy who earns more than me for sitting on his arse for 34 hrs a week and pressing a few buttons! He tells me it is not what you do but what you know!

What about you UA, are you a PO Stoker or something far grander now?

Oi we don`t need you Irish lot coming in her and slaggin us off

We English are perfectly capable of putting ourselves down without outside help.
Thank you very much.

ps nothing against the Irish ( Great People)

……….

Don't think we've reached 101 yet, but:

Elocution teacher for George Bush - waste of effort
Target in an egg throwing competition - been done
Oxygen thief - politico, so goes without saying
Merchant Navy steward??

I'm just pleased he's been in charge while Bliar has been on (yet another) holiday. At least we can blame the airports fiasco on somebody!

Toby Jug model [giant version]

Face could be used to go ratting.

Obesity commercial for weight watchers.

Standing in the window at pensioners bungalows to scare away the burglars.

Melted down and used to fire five thousand oil lamps.

Rosina,

Not doing jurisprudence - well I must admit it isn't of much practical use - nice for theoreticians like me though. Given the option of jurisprudence and a bucket of custard or the G-Spot Mast button full of chocomuffins, I'd definately opt for the latter, or perhaps the PO Stoker? :roll: :lol:

Steve.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Rosina,

Not doing jurisprudence - well I must admit it isn't of much practical use - nice for theoreticians like me though. Given the option of jurisprudence and a bucket of custard or the G-Spot Mast button full of chocomuffins, I'd definately opt for the latter, or perhaps the PO Stoker? :roll: :lol:

Steve.

OK, can I post him to you? He will wriggle a lot when I put him in the envelope but I will use plenty of maskers :p

Bouncer at Aggie Westons ( he has a good right hook! )
Guide Dog for the Blind ( he has no taste when it comes to women! )

Better still leave him where his is and he'll come to no harm ( until Blair leaves office and emigrates to the USA, where his lord and master Bush will get him a nice little earner in some huge blue chip organisation for being a good little poodle! ).

Latest Threads