10 tips to protect your family's wealth

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Aug 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A very interesting article, however, I wonder how making some of these changes would affect an individual if they were to subsequently become separated from their Spouse?
  2. Don't intend to be dealing with the Robber Barons of our Inland Revenue when I retire…
  3. I don't intend telling the Inland Revenue when my parents kick the bucket.. They may be British citizens, but they live in New Zealand where there isn't any inheritence tax. I'll use the money they leave to buy myself a nice little holiday home out there and HMG shall never know!
  4. Your ISP number has been logged and we will be calling on you shortly thank you for your cooperation.

Yours Sincerely Mr Blood Outofastone HM Inland Revenue Services
  5. Did I also mention that I'm defecting to Canada?

6. I intend to spend the money.
  7. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the cheaper housing, fresh-air, space, lower taxation, lower cost of living, opportunities for the kids, chav-free town.... :)
  8. I think I will settle for a Viking funeral when I go - Stick me and all my worldly goods in my humble abode and then torch it! The Inland Revenue robbing sods can have the charcoal!