10 things that supposedly make men cry...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thingy, Aug 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A kick in the goolies usually does it !! ;)

As a baby dusty, I did spill a little bit of bubbly in the spirit room - the killick cried, then I did when he lamped me !! :(

2. Poor WM. I remember that tale. You had me feeling insensed about it for ages afterwards.

PS: The kick in the goolies only hurts like hell if you've got nuts in the first place, surely? ;)

3. On returning from the bog find that minesweepers have done a tour.........

Wake up to find you troffed ALL the meat-feast pizza the night before and there is nothing for brekkie........

Drinking 8 pints of Old Peculiar then mustering your kit after troffing a dodgy pie....... :w00t: :thumright:

4. Thingy

Come on Steve get up to speed, if you don't have nuts they cannot be kicked. Its not rocket science you know.

Nutty

5. Eight pints of that stuff? You have my utmost respect :salut:

6. Watching a male being transformed into a female. What they do to the willy is frightening

7. I should have added that there would be no way I would share a confined space with you for about 24hrs..... ^_^;

8. The Last Post on Rememberance day.

9. Going for a slash after applying Fiery Jack to other body parts and forgetting to wash your hands before!!!1

10. I have always found that if men really irritate me I can make them cry by:-

a) turning my back on them and running my stiletto down their shin (if you are careful you can make a little skin swiss roll)
    b) for very irritating men that have not got the message after than, a stiletto stamped at full force on their foot does it too
    c) in the winter I often walk to the car park in the dark and carry my keys like a knife in case some one irritates me at which time I would poke him in the eye with the key

11. What do they do? On second thoughts don't tell me. Ouch!!!!

12. Come on you're a doc (or were). They slice it open and then stuff it inside to form a vagina. Yuk!!!!!
    Saw it on the box (TV not minge) once

13. I think we need The Doc to explain the proceesure with piccies for extra impact. Please warn me beforehand so I can thereafter avoid this thread. :pukel:

Than again there's always.... Ladyboys....

14. WOW rosey...... your meaner than ME.!!!!!

Recently made hubs cry whilst walking to the park for a few reasons.

1) he's not much of a walker ( I said WALKER!!)

and

2) having spent nearly £2000 on restoring his classic motor bike I asked WHAT IF I WONT START!!!! he was NOT a happy man!

15. pepper spray?

16. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Last Post
    1hr 23m 34secs in to The Crying Game
    Man Utd winning (happens alot ;-))

17. Every f***ing episode of "Little F***ing House on the Prairie"
    (especially the one in which their family dog kicked the bucket).

[​IMG]

"W-W-W-WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

18. Pay day....[​IMG]

19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

22nd November 2003, England win RWC final. Had me filling up and I'm not ashamed to admit it.