10 things that supposedly make men cry...

whitemouse said:
thingy said:
Does anyone have additions/amendments to make?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/magazine/7540659.stm
A kick in the goolies usually does it !! ;)

As a baby dusty, I did spill a little bit of bubbly in the spirit room - the killick cried, then I did when he lamped me !! :(
Poor WM. I remember that tale. You had me feeling insensed about it for ages afterwards.

PS: The kick in the goolies only hurts like hell if you've got nuts in the first place, surely? ;)

On returning from the bog find that minesweepers have done a tour.........

Wake up to find you troffed ALL the meat-feast pizza the night before and there is nothing for brekkie........

Drinking 8 pints of Old Peculiar then mustering your kit after troffing a dodgy pie....... :w00t: :thumright:

thingy said:
whitemouse said:
thingy said:
Does anyone have additions/amendments to make?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/magazine/7540659.stm
A kick in the goolies usually does it !! ;)

As a baby dusty, I did spill a little bit of bubbly in the spirit room - the killick cried, then I did when he lamped me !! :(
Poor WM. I remember that tale. You had me feeling insensed about it for ages afterwards.

PS: The kick in the goolies only hurts like hell if you've got nuts in the first place, surely? ;)
Thingy

Come on Steve get up to speed, if you don't have nuts they cannot be kicked. Its not rocket science you know.

Nutty

stirling said:
On returning from the bog find that minesweepers have done a tour.........

Wake up to find you troffed ALL the meat-feast pizza the night before and there is nothing for brekkie........

Drinking 8 pints of Old Peculiar then mustering your kit after troffing a dodgy pie....... :w00t: :thumright:
Eight pints of that stuff? You have my utmost respect :salut:

I have always found that if men really irritate me I can make them cry by:-

a) turning my back on them and running my stiletto down their shin (if you are careful you can make a little skin swiss roll)
b) for very irritating men that have not got the message after than, a stiletto stamped at full force on their foot does it too
c) in the winter I often walk to the car park in the dark and carry my keys like a knife in case some one irritates me at which time I would poke him in the eye with the key

wardmaster said:
slim said:
What they do to the willy is frightening
What do they do? On second thoughts don't tell me. Ouch!!!!
Come on you're a doc (or were). They slice it open and then stuff it inside to form a vagina. Yuk!!!!!
Saw it on the box (TV not minge) once

slim said:
wardmaster said:
slim said:
What they do to the willy is frightening
What do they do? On second thoughts don't tell me. Ouch!!!!
Come on you're a doc (or were). They slice it open and then stuff it inside to form a vagina. Yuk!!!!!
Saw it on the box (TV not minge) once
I think we need The Doc to explain the proceesure with piccies for extra impact. Please warn me beforehand so I can thereafter avoid this thread. :pukel:

Than again there's always.... Ladyboys....

WOW rosey...... your meaner than ME.!!!!!

Recently made hubs cry whilst walking to the park for a few reasons.

1) he's not much of a walker ( I said WALKER!!)

and

2) having spent nearly £2000 on restoring his classic motor bike I asked WHAT IF I WONT START!!!! he was NOT a happy man!

Every f***ing episode of "Little F***ing House on the Prairie"
(especially the one in which their family dog kicked the bucket).

"W-W-W-WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0