1 para makes an operational jump

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
It's on the times website if you are a subscriber. Presumably by 1 para they mean sfsg?
I presume so mate. I just like to call it 1 para to prevent any RAF Regiment getting in on the publicity.

G

guestm

cúnto said:
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
It's on the times website if you are a subscriber. Presumably by 1 para they mean sfsg?
I presume so mate. I just like to call it 1 para to prevent any RAF Regiment getting in on the publicity.
Good point.

wet_blobby

War Hero
So, parachuting is just like riding a bike.

Fall off it and hey presto, 50 years later you can still do it.

(My monies on there being more RAF Regt and Booties on the jump than Paras.....)

wet_blobby

War Hero
cúnto said:
wet_blobby said:
So, parachuting is just like riding a bike.

Fall off it and hey presto, 50 years later you can still do it.
Like running up a beach! :twisted:
If I was clever, sober and could be arrsed I'd provide you with a wonderful you tube link to Percy storming a beach but I'm none of the above so tough sh1t, you'll have to take my word for it, perce aint fantastic at beach landings.

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
If I was clever, sober and could be arrsed I'd provide you with a wonderful you tube link to Percy storming a beach but I'm none of the above so tough sh1t, you'll have to take my word for it, perce aint fantastic at beach landings.
I know specifically the footage to which you are referring. I also know that your Bootneck taxi drivers deliberately dropped them off on a section of beach basically designed by God to make Perce look like a drowning arse. :D

wet_blobby

War Hero
cúnto said:
wet_blobby said:
I know specifically the footage to which you are referring. I also know that your Bootneck taxi drivers deliberately dropped them off on a section of beach basically designed by God to make Perce look like a drowning arse. :D
You gotta love the LC Branch... :p

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
cúnto said:
wet_blobby said:
Here you go (some other cunt was going to find it anyway):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXY2cblZt2Q

G

guestm

wave_dodger said:
cúnto said:
operational [para] jump in Afghanistan.

Trying to find a link to media at the moment.
There have been lots of these, mostly by them though. Its a tad disengenous saying its the Paras.
Ooooh, you must be in "THE LOOP".

cúnto said:
wet_blobby said:
cúnto said:
wet_blobby said:
Here you go (some other cunt was going to find it anyway):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXY2cblZt2Q
Well, hopefully they found some British citizens, (sorry) subjects to shoot when they finally got ashore.. :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0