1.5miler!

SMASHED IT! Absolute SMASHED IT!

1.5 miler 9:28. happy days! Run twice this year and its a piece of cake. Practice? if you cant do 1.5 miler in the required time you are clearly welchy. Since i last joined my motivation has gone up like nothing else, in my mind its no such thing as failing i look at the time and think keep going, walkings cheating. Im also lucky with my job i stay fit naturally and im more fit then ever!

Welchys advice!

Get your mate to drive his scrap pick up van around with your fridge on the back, im sure you will get slim. Just a thought?

Last edited:
SMASHED IT! Absolute SMASHED IT!

1.5 miler 9:28. happy days! Run twice this year and its a piece of cake. Practice? if you cant do 1.5 miler in the required time you are clearly welchy. Since i last joined my motivation has gone up like nothing else, in my mind its no such thing as failing i look at the time and think keep going, walkings cheating. Im also lucky with my job i stay fit naturally and im more fit then ever!

Welchys advice!

Get your mate to drive his scrap pick up van around with your fridge on the back, im sure you will get slim. Just a thought?
Not wishing to piss on your parade as a pass is a pass but i'm 39 and can run that distance faster although i'm doing Hellrunner in November and will no doubt be blowing out my hoop on that one due to injuries!!

Well done by the way

Not wishing to piss on your parade as a pass is a pass but i'm 39 and can run that distance faster although i'm doing Hellrunner in November and will no doubt be blowing out my hoop on that one due to injuries!!

Well done by the way

I did the hell up north a while back, was a good day out. Good luck to you.

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
"Not expecting anything! Its just my fastest time ive ever done and im happy with that. Simples."

I'm happy with the fact that I had a fantastic dump this morning, I didnt feel the need to share that with the whole of the internet though!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46