1.5miler time

Chicogiz said:
Bit strange on the newbies sub-heading it says new to navy life, must be just a few people whocan read on here i guess.
It does say that yes but it doesn't say ask everything in the world that you should ask your AFCO or read on the offical navy website should it lol

tommo said:
Chicogiz said:
Bit strange on the newbies sub-heading it says new to navy life, must be just a few people whocan read on here i guess.
It does say that yes but it doesn't say ask everything in the world that you should ask your AFCO or read on the offical navy website should it lol
Have i asked everything, no? Im just on the side which i think is right, someone asked one question, and you get the grumpy git moan at him. simple really, ive done nothing wrong, higthepig was you in the navy? how do people know you tell the truth? half of what you say is full of shit aswell.

Actually the grumpy old man didn't moan the guy who asked a question if you read the start of the thread properly his first post was aimed at someone else lol

As for asking questions. There's questions which can't be asked else where and there is asking questions that should be really asked the careers office that's what they are there for. Or the Navy Website.

Problem I see all he had to do was use common sense search for RNFT and I'm sure he'd find the answer he was looking for but people don't do that and start a new thread withe same old questions over and over or they ask questions like how do i iron or i got told i have shave by the afco do i really have to lol

So I can see why it's annoying lol

Chico, why do you never answer the questions that you are asked?

When are you going to try to Join the Navy again?
What happened to your parachute jump?
Have you got a job? Or are you at further education? (that last one is not a joke)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chicogiz Health & Fitness 21