1.5miler time

md08

Lantern Swinger
Well it seems to me even with the little experience AaronP has he still gave a more responsive answer to the post than you did Hig. If you don't like people asking Newbie questions don't read posts in the Newbie section.
It's simple.

Stepto

Lantern Swinger
AaronP has he still gave a more responsive answer to the post than you did Hig.
And I feel he did rather a good job of fighting his corner. No 'I know more than you bullsiht', just the facts. That what the guy wanted. No more, no less.
:thumright:

more to the point, it's 2.4km TheAaronP, but you were close!

Additionally, the first week of Raleigh (tuesday I believe) you have to pass the PJFT time, the seventh week (maybe eighth now?) you have to pass the RNFT time. That said, I would advise being as fit as you possibly can before going, anything to make your life easier really does help.

oh and newbies who are wanting to join the RN or have interests in the RN on here are working as a team in respects of helping each other, something thats needed for a good armed forces candidate, right?

Sentenashi said:
Wow, hig, you got showed up again.

You're getting worse, kind of funny to see.

It's sentenashi by the way, not sentashi, good effort though.
You really have lost it. Re-read Higs original comment, he was using the Chippy and its owners an example.
Just because Aap has relatives in lowly positions within the services does not mean that he knows it all.
Just as Higs knows sweet FA about deep fat fryers even though his relatives own a chippy.
You attend school everyday, but I bet you know very little of how your teacher prepares his lessons.

TheAaronP said:
I think the answer you're looking for is No, Hig. How does this change what time someone has to achieve on the 2.6km run within the first month at Raleigh?
It's actually 2.4km/1.5 mile not 2.6km

Edit:didn't see captain obvious' post my bad

TheAaronP

Lantern Swinger
tommo said:
TheAaronP said:
I think the answer you're looking for is No, Hig. How does this change what time someone has to achieve on the 2.6km run within the first month at Raleigh?
It's actually 2.4km/1.5 mile not 2.6km

Hehe yup, i was wrong here as pointed about by another chap.

:)

I noticed just after I posted and edited post to say so

As for knowing it all or not

I understand where HIG is coming from I too thought I knew it all (yep relatives in the mob as also at the time) I joined my first ship gobbed off at a senior AB thinking I knew it all. Soon learnt otherwise. Then when I matured and learnt the hard way. I came across people who were like I was when I joined up (bad english I know) and it fucked me off also.

I think what makes it worse is the fact this is an unofficial site and the information being asked can be found on the OFFICIAL Website and at the local AFCO. So there really isn't any need to ask it on here and to use common sense to seek OFFICIAL ANSWERS.

Even so there is already threads no doubt on the RNFT on here so common sense to use the SEARCH button before posting.

Is HIG being harsh? A little grumpy yes, Harsh no.

Unless you are currently serving or an AFCO do you really know anything about the current navy rules and regs etc etc. I know I don't anymore so.

Chicogiz said:
why the feck do they have a newbie threads?
The same reason most forums have newbie thread cos they're new to the forum it self and a way of introducing themselves. Not necessarly new to the Navy.

I was a newbie to the forum and introduced myself but wasn't new to the navy

Not rocket science is it?

tommo said:
Chicogiz said:
The same reason most forums have newbie thread cos they're new to the forum it self and a way of introducing themselves. Not necessarly new to the Navy.

Nope its not science.

Chicogiz said:
tommo said:
Chicogiz said:

Nope its not science.
So why do you think internet forums have a welcome/newbies/introduce your self threads?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chicogiz said:
tommo said:
Chicogiz said:

Nope its not science.
Know skool 2day Chico??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chicogiz Health & Fitness 21