1,000 passports 'missing in post'

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Secure delivery ? - what a load of round objects ! My last renewal came back 2nd class post.

2. Somepeople are both out of date and seemingly desperate to make the news, this was all over the press weeks ago and is really old news.

3. This was today's news on the bbc website - surely you're not suggesting that Aunty Beeb is out of date..... :wink:

4. I applied for a passport for my daughter (ridiculous in itself as she's only 14 months old!!). I ticked the box for recorded delivery and paid for it :evil: and my docs (drivers licence etc) also came back like White mouses' 2nd frickin class :mad:

5. It was on Beeb radio weeks ago, they must be learning from nulabor, if you think it is a good story keep repeating it.

6. I got my second passport delivered by 'secure mail' this week. They had sent me a letter saying I had to sign for it in person with a form of photo ID as proof of my identity. When it hadn't arrived I discovered they had delivered it to the first person they saw in the Registry - secure, my arse!!

7. As a very well known person said:

'' Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" - Adolf Hitler

:neutral:

8. Didn't Walter Mitty say and do that ?

9. Isn't his favourite saying: 'I'm a pretty straight kinda guy' ?

:wink:

10. Not sure, just a thought, I am not the brightest to day cos its Friday !!!!!!

11. I was referring to a certain Walt called Bliar - but as it's Friday, you can have a rest tomorrow.. :lol: