The world has ended

The 9th min, past the 9th hour on the 9th day in the 9th month of the year 09.

Except your server clock is wrong and posted this at 07 mins past the hour

wet_blobby

War Hero
Re: 09090909

I've been waiting for the world to end all day, it hasn't. The nearest I've been to a world catastrophe was when it fell out of my arrse this morning after last nights beer.

Re: 09090909

wet_blobby said:
I've been waiting for the world to end all day, it hasn't. The nearest I've been to a world catastrophe was when it fell out of my arrse this morning after last nights beer.
:D :) 8O

Nice one

The view of the River Thames from my office window is just as it was yesterday. The trees are still where they were and the river still flows, St. Thomas's Hospital is still erect and Lambeth Palace still needs a good clean. Looks like disaster has yet to come into fruition. Nice try though! :biggrin:

thingy said:
The view of the River Thames from my office window is just as it was yesterday. The trees are still where they were and the river still flows, St. Thomas's Hospital is still erect and Lambeth Palace still needs a good clean. Looks like disaster has yet to come into fruition. Nice try though! :biggrin:
The disaster has been in Westminster for the last 10 years

WreckerL said:
thingy said:

12 years methinks :twisted:

A useless snippet to this is that Prince Andy 'n Sarah's first born ,Beertrix was born 14 mins past 8 on 8/8/88. . Palindrome that bast....I mean 15/2 that bastard. :)

dondon said:
WreckerL said:
thingy said:

12 years methinks :twisted:
Er... what..... where???? 8O :? :wink: :wink: :wink: