08.08.08 Reunion (Barrow)

#6
Maxi_77 said:
Nutty said:
So go to Gib.
To much of a tourist trap these days
Well thats true!! There 's no fear of any tourist in Barrow I guess!!
But seeing Gib is nearer for me than Barrow and warmer and has nicer beer I think it'll be Gib for me.
So go where you like and I'll go where I like with a couple of others.
 
#8
Was up in Barrow couple of weeks ago with the Manchester Branch of the S.A. for their BAR B Q , good company, good food, good wx, dodgy sam smiths beer of the Keg type, but definately a submariners run. !
 
#9
bigbungy said:
Was up in Barrow couple of weeks ago with the Manchester Branch of the S.A. for their BAR B Q , good company, good food, good wx, dodgy sam smiths beer of the Keg type, but definately a submariners run. !
Anywhere is a submariners run!!
 
#10
im from barrow and had my first run ashore there. was only a few weeks ago all the ME's and WE's reckoned it was a great run (some are coming back of there own backs lol) the dabbers didnt like it.
Guess it the people your with.
 

oberon

Lantern Swinger
#11
No such thing a a bad run ashore....just skimmers! Had a run ashore in Barrow in 96 on Oberon, great time had by all.
 
#12
oberon said:
No such thing a a bad run ashore....just skimmers! Had a run ashore in Barrow in 96 on Oberon, great time had by all.
That must have been fun. Oberon was sold for scrap in 86 and scrapped at Doigs yard in Grimsby 1987!!!
 

oberon

Lantern Swinger
#13
Polycell said:
oberon said:
No such thing a a bad run ashore....just skimmers! Had a run ashore in Barrow in 96 on Oberon, great time had by all.
That must have been fun. Oberon was sold for scrap in 86 and scrapped at Doigs yard in Grimsby 1987!!!
Fat fingers....meant 86! Bloody Polycells!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Submariners 16
N Submariners 1
Nigaramus Submariners 15

Similar threads

Latest Threads