“Soldiers should get footballers wages”

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Sep 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Brilliantly observed piece of topical satire (or at least I think it is!):

Source: ?Soldiers should get footballers wages? | Supporters Not Customers
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fucking right they should. Just soldiers though, no cunt else. You could go on the piss all month and it would stop the admin staff getting pestered with questions such as "What day do we get paid this month?" and "Has the food and accommodation for that two week exercise been paid back in yet?"

Footballers should be sent to the front line, get paid shit money and be made to do endless mind numbingly boring patrols as punishment for being such mirror bothering Narcissistic shitcunts. And their thick as pigshit wives as well. After i've fondled them of course. The wives that is.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Soldiers all have footballers wives.... well, when they first meet them shitfaced and shag them behind the skip of the local club they think they look like WAGS, different story when they wake up with them the next morning.
  4. Blackrat

Pads wives were awesome. If you listened to Garrison Radio, you knew when various units were away. All you had to do was go to the other units pubs and the next thing you knew, you were taking photos of some grotter for the pages of readers wives. After hanging out the back of them of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I agree, they should be paid the same. After all they have similar IQ's.
  6. Imagine the effect that would have on education?

"Fuck going to school mum, I need no qualifications, ability, talent, skills or knowledge. I just need to pass a test that a 6 year old could manage and I'm becoming a millionaire by joining up. Now pass me the crayolas, I'm hungry."
  7. Soldiers should be on piecework, that way fights would be over quicker and you wouldnt have to pay them when they are loafing around doing FA
  8. Blackrat

If you take the bold bit out, you've just accurately described the mindset of the personnel of most combat trades of the Army.