Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

– plus ’and similar Funny Symbols

:eek:

BCO.

I noticed some of these sprinkled liberally about the posts when ARRSE went (inverted commas) "New" (close inverted commas). They are now at my RR too, ie at my signature......

Perhaps it's just my browser (Opera)?

Or are any others at ARRSE/RR experiencing these same "funnies"??

Good CO

Admin
These happened in a previous upgrade I think. Did you see them in the jokes where old threads are suddenly on the surface? I will sort them out once we're out of the upgrade woods.

Edit: just seen your signature. Clearly a result of the is upgrade. I'll get on the case later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL £200M PEACE PLUS FUNDING MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp D-Day plus 75 yrs History 2
MoD_RSS News story: Darwin Plus: 'Bird-borne' radar for albatrosses among 17 new projects to be funded MoD News 0
Rubberised duck Demand for Aet plus medical Joining the Royal Navy 24
Sgt Jobsearch Test Technician - Roxburghshire - £20,000 - £25,000 Salary plus 17.5% shift allowance The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Project Manager - Lisburn - £30,000 plus benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Site Operations Technican (East Midlands) - Kettering - £21,000 plus Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Technical Security Countermeasures Officer - Milton Keynes, Bucks - £22,500 plus excellent benefits. The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Trainee Enforcement Agents - OTE £40,000 plus depending on skills and abilities – Nationwide Vac's The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HVAC Project Manager - Aldridge - Circa £33,000 plus benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Gas Technician, CEN1 OR CCN1, £26,435, Plus Fully Equipped And Maintained Van – Nationwide Vacancies The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Commercial Surveyor - Surrey - £36,000 plus benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Warehouse Operative - West Sussex - £18,000 plus Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Commercial Catering Engineer - Cambridge - £25,891 plus Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Electrical Engineer - Cambridge - £25,891 plus Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Qualified Gas Engineer - Cambridge - £29,268 plus Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Head Chef & Catering Manager - Shropshire - £30,000 plus benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
G Installation Engineer, (German Speaking) Euro 35,000 – 40,000 plus great benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Seaweed Stone Frigate Plus Current Affairs 0
S Page Plus Bloody Computers 4
N ET (WE) - the job, plus extras Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
snapdragon Joining date! Plus added spookiness! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 38
MrIndeed How similar is the royal navy entrance test example to the real thing? (Also need Help) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
frayedknotarts Royal New Zealand Navy... any similar forae? The Quarterdeck 3
2_deck_dash Generic plastic tubs or something similar. The Gash Barge 34
K Pen pals or similar for sailors Diamond Lil's 68
F Stephen Lynch - find him on youtube ....or similar Diamond Lil's 0
Ballistic Like/funny/don't like etc. facility not working. Site Issues 13
Woolfy Funny looking ear Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
Seadog George asks Zippy, "I'm funny how?" Diamond Lil's 1
F Finx's funny money The Gash Barge 14
scouse Some Funny ATC stories,also A700 sign ups lol The Fleet Air Arm 3
FunkyJunky Funny Facebook page The Fleet 33
Waspie Scottish iPhone - Funny The Gash Barge 0
LaurenMc hahaha I'm so drunk and you guys are funny Diamond Lil's 41