£42k compo for knife thug.........................

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by brazenhussy, May 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two things!

Bikers sure have changed since I last burned rubber!

Assistant Chief Constable, Nigel Yeo, described the dog as just a “piece of equipment†which, if it goes wrong, should be got rid of. Mr Yeo, now a regional director with the RSPCA,

I am more pissed off with this scumbag. Sure glad I do not contribute to the RSPCA. How can you put Royal in front of an animal protection league when they sponsor so many hunting groups.

2. bloody dog should get a medal the bloody areshole. isnt it great how the crims are treated in britain. they appear to have more rights than law abiding smoker

3. Poor crim, lets hope he gets the C8Ap kicked out of him later on at sometime, and gets to lose his compo.

poor dog! Did what he has been taught nd gets killed for doing it!

Mad Britain!

4. Would have made more sense to have put the thug down and compensate the dog.

5. At least the little scrote got 18 months;

a (y)ear and a half!

Killing the dog was, indeed, uncalled for. The sign of a fragile and overcautious head fed?

6. What is the ratings for war wounded these days.

I still stick at my original statement this ass hole must be on megga bucks with his arse chiefl constable pension

PC Tattum even offered to keep him as a pet. But the then Assistant Chief Constable, Nigel Yeo, described the dog as just a “piece of equipment†which, if it goes wrong, should be got rid of. Mr Yeo, now a regional director with the RSPCA, later apologised for his “insensitive†words but he stuck to the decision to have Bruce destroyed.

7. I am lost for words, quite literally.

8. Something else to add to the "you couldn't make it up/ world's gone completely f*cking barking mad" pile of stories of everyday Great Britain :thumright:

9. G'day all.

Not quite on the thread, more about the treatment of a security guard, versus a bank robber, Can't remember if I wrote about it.

A few years ago, this female security guard was walking her rounds in the car park of one of the cities big shopping centres, this Bank Robber comes running out with the loot, and a gun blazing, she was wounded although, she did try to tackle him (usual, she was tiny, he was like the proverbial brick whatsit), anyway he gun whiped her kicked the crap out of her, as he was running away she fired a shot at a considerable distance, and by more-luck than good guidance it hit this guy, who latter died. She was had up for Murder, [although she was carrying out her duties in her place of employment. and had been assaulted by this thug, she called on him to stop or she would shoot], about a month later, as the guy had all-readies left her way behind it no longer was her job to stop him. Oh I forgot she did run after him some distance.

This dragged-on for two years, this poor sheila was a nervous wreck waiting her trial date, in the two years her nerves went completely and her life and relationships all broke down. Finally when she went up the charge was downgraded Manslaughter, but they put the trial back again till they could work out how long she would have to spend in Jail.

Back again to the courts, the gunman's wife and family of course sued-for wrongful death by shooting, got an undisclosed large sum of money, she finished up, having to pay the court costs, but didn't do any time in jail, but so far she hasn't received any lump sum or settlement from her employers, who dropped her, after a month she went back to work but couldn't stand the thoughts coming back to her so they let her go, may have been under doctors orders, but it has made her unemployable and a wee bit round the twist.

Now, to keep in the theme of thread, she had a dog collar hidden in her back pocket :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: .

pingbosun.

10. Assistant Chief Constable, Nigel Yeo, described the dog as just a “piece of equipment†which, if it goes wrong, should be got rid of. Mr Yeo, now a regional director with the RSPCA

Just the sort of person needed for a senior position with an animal welfare group, looks like jobs for the boys.
    Don't forget this when the RSPCAs collecting tins are shoved under your noses

11. What amazes me is where the scum go to prison and still get compo. And as for the dog being put down, where is the sense in that the poor animal was doing what it was taught. Are you going to start shooting soldiers who kill the enemy???

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Too late; the AQ/Taliban already beat 'em to it... :threaten:

13. I bet his mates are envious as he will now have a bigger bag of smarties than them.