£100,000 a year simple sailor?

#1
In addition to his handsome Admirals pension and his £200 a day plus expenses for merely signing on at the house of Lords and then disappearing The Noble Lord receives a further £100,000 plus expenses for being our Security Guru. A simple sailor? I don't think so. A very clever one if you ask me ..Useless-But clever
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#2
barrackstanchion said:
In addition to his handsome Admirals pension and his £200 a day plus expenses for merely signing on at the house of Lords and then disappearing The Noble Lord receives a further £100,000 plus...
Bargain.

I wouldn't say he was handsome though. Rugged maybe.

Do ugly Admirals get paid less?
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#3
Fair play, If I could fcuk the Govt over I would too, beats it going to chavs.

Does the Navy do ugly Admirals? I thought they all had to sauve and handsome.
 
#4
Ninja_Stoker said:
barrackstanchion said:
In addition to his handsome Admirals pension and his £200 a day plus expenses for merely signing on at the house of Lords and then disappearing The Noble Lord receives a further £100,000 plus...
Bargain.

I wouldn't say he was handsome though. Rugged maybe.
He certainly isn't handsome My wife thinks he's very sweet . but that is a little attribute to have been an Admiral and now our Defender against all odds.
I have to say he does appear rather cuddly.
 
#5
Hell, I got over £30 a day just for getting drunk and avoiding cleaning the shitters.

Put in for it on your next draft chit Norman. Although I think he has to empty the gash bins before secure each night - so maybe not as cushy as it looks.
 
#6
SS-super-stoker said:
Hell, I got over £30 a day just for getting drunk and avoiding cleaning the shitters.

Put in for it on your next draft chit Norman. Although I think he has to empty the gash bins before secure each night - so maybe not as cushy as it looks.
By heck that's clever!
 

sara21

Lantern Swinger
#10
wet_blobby said:
Fair play, If I could fcuk the Govt over I would too, beats it going to chavs.

Does the Navy do ugly Admirals? I thought they all had to sauve and handsome.
I've only ever seen one handsome sailor. FACT.
 
#11
sara21 said:
wet_blobby said:
Fair play, If I could fcuk the Govt over I would too, beats it going to chavs.

Does the Navy do ugly Admirals? I thought they all had to sauve and handsome.
I've only ever seen one handsome sailor. FACT.
Your either partially sighted or only been in a dog watch!
 

sara21

Lantern Swinger
#12
Truth be told I don't get to see that many sailors. Point me in the direction of a hottie? All the young officers I know are balding, up their own arse buck-toothed-a-go-go rarrs.

Felix Carmen, in a league of his own.
 
#13
sara21 said:
Truth be told I don't get to see that many sailors. Point me in the direction of a hottie? All the young officers I know are balding, up their own arse buck-toothed-a-go-go rarrs.

Felix Carmen, in a league of his own.
Sara,

Don't despair... there were some good looking ones on Bulwark the other day. However I thought the ruffy-tuffy ratings were more fetching. I even found some very attractive female matelots, who I must admit, I spent rather more time chatting to. The lasses seem to have a more extensive vocabulary and conservational ability than their male counterparts, or maybe Bulwark's female matelots are just super-intelligent...

thingy
 
#14
sara21 said:
Truth be told I don't get to see that many sailors. Point me in the direction of a hottie? All the young officers I know are balding, up their own arse buck-toothed-a-go-go rarrs.

Felix Carmen, in a league of his own.
The keyword!
 
#16
sara21 said:
Truth be told I don't get to see that many sailors. Point me in the direction of a hottie? All the young officers I know are balding, up their own arse buck-toothed-a-go-go rarrs.

Felix Carmen, in a league of his own.
I have a full head of hair, went to state school, and haven't been captured by the Iranians!
 

sara21

Lantern Swinger
#18
Potential_Officer said:
sara21 said:
Truth be told I don't get to see that many sailors. Point me in the direction of a hottie? All the young officers I know are balding, up their own arse buck-toothed-a-go-go rarrs.

Felix Carmen, in a league of his own.
I have a full head of hair, went to state school, and haven't been captured by the Iranians!
Yes but you and I are part of a rare breed of young officers who are that good/ sexy that the RN wouldn't be able to cope with us @ BRNC. I think that is why our joining letters are taking sooooo long to come through.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top