£10k resettlement grant/leaving

thinking about jacking it in, have done over 13 years now and currently a PO
with the new pension in april 2015. Is it true that with that the current £10k you get after leaving will be gone?

if so, what is the cut off date to get that...IE, when is the latest I would have to put my notice in to get it

also, as for resettlement, at what point would I be eligible to be shore side to start resettlement (am currently on a sea going unit) I was under the impression that my last 6 months (or so) would be alongside???

cheers

thinking about jacking it in, have done over 13 years now and currently a PO
with the new pension in april 2015. Is it true that with that the current £10k you get after leaving will be gone?

if so, what is the cut off date to get that...IE, when is the latest I would have to put my notice in to get it

also, as for resettlement, at what point would I be eligible to be shore side to start resettlement (am currently on a sea going unit) I was under the impression that my last 6 months (or so) would be alongside???

cheers
Is there anything useful here, FJ?

Status of Resettlement Grants

ah, thank you very much
from that link, looks like it will remain (the resettlement grant)
just that the jungle drums were saying that it was going/changing in april 2015.

again, cheers
now, time to look for a line of work to get in to

LOL

G

guestm

ah, thank you very much
from that link, looks like it will remain (the resettlement grant)
just that the jungle drums were saying that it was going/changing in april 2015.

again, cheers
now, time to look for a line of work to get in to

LOL
Mate, there is all manner of horseshit being floated around about AFPS2015. The truth is, no-one knows exactly what will happen with regard to the pension itself but the resettlement package is unchanged.