Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

£10k resettlement grant/leaving

FunkyJunky

War Hero
thinking about jacking it in, have done over 13 years now and currently a PO
with the new pension in april 2015. Is it true that with that the current £10k you get after leaving will be gone?

if so, what is the cut off date to get that...IE, when is the latest I would have to put my notice in to get it

also, as for resettlement, at what point would I be eligible to be shore side to start resettlement (am currently on a sea going unit) I was under the impression that my last 6 months (or so) would be alongside???

cheers

soleil

War Hero
thinking about jacking it in, have done over 13 years now and currently a PO
with the new pension in april 2015. Is it true that with that the current £10k you get after leaving will be gone?

if so, what is the cut off date to get that...IE, when is the latest I would have to put my notice in to get it

also, as for resettlement, at what point would I be eligible to be shore side to start resettlement (am currently on a sea going unit) I was under the impression that my last 6 months (or so) would be alongside???

cheers

Is there anything useful here, FJ?

Status of Resettlement Grants

FunkyJunky

War Hero
ah, thank you very much
from that link, looks like it will remain (the resettlement grant)
just that the jungle drums were saying that it was going/changing in april 2015.

again, cheers
now, time to look for a line of work to get in to

LOL

G

guestm

ah, thank you very much
from that link, looks like it will remain (the resettlement grant)
just that the jungle drums were saying that it was going/changing in april 2015.

again, cheers
now, time to look for a line of work to get in to

LOL

Mate, there is all manner of horseshit being floated around about AFPS2015. The truth is, no-one knows exactly what will happen with regard to the pension itself but the resettlement package is unchanged.

FunkyJunky

War Hero
this true about the bollocks being spouted.

read the galaxy briefs and still not quite sure how it works
and I am not even a dabber...:cheese:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D 10k tips Health & Fitness 8
S Vesuvius 10K Charity 0
T Help for Heroes - my first 10k Charity 0
J Lincoln 10K - 03/04/2011 Health & Fitness 0
X.R.D 10k race in aid of Royal Marines Benevolent Fund Charity 184
J Lincoln 10k - 21/03/10 Sports and Adventure Training 4
Goatman_Blue D'ye HEAR there? British 10K London 12 July 09 Sports and Adventure Training 0
Z Castle Howard 10k for Help for Heroes Charity 12
alfred_the_great £10k for Charity - all hands turn to! Current Affairs 7
W Swansea Bay 10k in aid of SSAFA Charity 1
Wiggy_RN Naval Procurement: Sea Harrier sold on Ebay for £10k Current Affairs 7
W wompers 10k run page Charity 14
P london 10k Charity 2
slim HEROIN DEALER MUST PAY BACK £10K PROFITS The Quarterdeck 11
Goatman_Blue Calling London - British 10K ? RMR 3
D Resettlement Help - New Book The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
MoD_RSS Enhanced Constructive Resettlement at Camden Youth Offending Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Making resettlement constructive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence: UK Resettlement Schemes for Vulnerable Refugees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New global resettlement scheme for the most vulnerable refugees announced MoD News 0
vauxhall Leaving with a Resettlement Grant? Mind the Gap! Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Resettlement Grants and returning to the Armed Forces Finance & Pensions 0
R Resettlement Opportunities - Engineers The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
K Sucessfull Resettlement The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 25
BFRS Transition ... Resettlement ... What's the difference? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine The Quest Resettlement App is now available to download The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD awards multi-million pound resettlement contract MoD News 0
G Outstanding Overissue - Resettlement Grant Finance & Pensions 5
BFRS Forces Resettlement Transport & Logistics The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Get the latest issue of Quest - The Resettlement Magazine The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
R Resettlement lump sum? Finance & Pensions 7
C Resettlement, leave and a second job Finance & Pensions 1
N Resettlement UPO 2
Tdivers Hi My Name is Ian I am the Resettlement Manager For Thailand Divers Phuket The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop ELC & Resettlement Training Opportunities The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
3yearstilltx Day release for resettlement courses The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 3
ForcesJobShop Resettlement: Diving Instructor (PADI) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
M Resettlement Training The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Joint_Force_Harrier Resettlement The Gash Barge 2
MoD_RSS eAlert: 28 September 2020 - Updates to Woodland Management Plan Grant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treatment of government grant support schemes in business interruption insurance settlements: Letter from the Economic Secretary to the Treasury to th MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government extends £5,000 grant scheme for flood-hit homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homeowners to see savings available under new Green Homes Grant scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rough sleeping funding: grant determination letter MoD News 0
soleil FB: Aggie Weston's - Pastoral Support To RFA HQ Following Grant From Trinity House RFA 2
MoD_RSS Adult education budget: S31 grant determination letters 2020 to 2021 MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Self-employed new parents can claim support grant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Top-up to local business grant funds scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS From the sea to the door: New grant scheme to support seafood businesses in England to sell catches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): ministerial direction for the small businesses grant fund MoD News 0