Results 1 to 10 of 34
- 13-06-12, 10:09 #1
info on the marines from marines please!!!
hi all i am joining the RNR end of this month done it all except the selection interveiw, i did my physical in 10:02 the :02 was because my physical instructor was cracking jokes through out the physical test anyway i want to join the marines at the end of college, the only reason im joining the RNR instead of the RMR is because college is full time and training right now is out of the question soo! can anyone just spend a few minutes explaining what earning the green berets is like and what its like going on tour to the warzones and what its like your first year of active duty and what its like when you specialize!! im really intrested and will around 90% sure il join when i leave college (not as an officer) the other 10% is with the navy on a warship travelling the world but i just feel the marines is my calling so yeah gimme some info guys thanks for reading!
13-06-12, 14:16 #2
It's Royal Marines.Wit lent from heaven but vices sent from hell
13-06-12, 14:22 #3
Best to ask one question at at a time, keep it simple if you know what I mean!!Sh1t shot, pumping slop.
13-06-12, 20:15 #4The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
13-06-12, 20:23 #5cúntGuest
You're joining the RNR, so why are you asking your (fúcking idiotic) questions about them and not RNR.
You'll be about 55 before the RNR decides you're deployable, so you have plenty of time to figure these issues for yourself.
Join the TA, and get a tour in Afghanistan before it's too late.
14-06-12, 08:34 #6
I have heard that the RMR has a vastly superior stash of porn when deployed on ops than the RNR does. If the Marines "takes your fancy" but seems a bit like hard work at the moment may I be bold enough to suggest you dont darken their door. Re-hab is for quitters, not the Corps, I cannot see you making it.why you kikka my dog and a call it fuck off?
14-06-12, 12:43 #7
It's awesome the feeling you get when u finally "make it"! I knew I was finally accepted when some of the "old salts" trusted me to play my triangle without any help. Amazing!!!!! Good luck and start with something simple, like the maracas or something.........
14-06-12, 13:25 #8
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- The Kingdom of Bahrain
I hear you brother. When you make it through training and that final 142 bars rest and manage to still hit that final note on the triangle... words cannot describe.The Apostrophe. The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit......
14-06-12, 15:36 #9
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
Albeit Percy not RoyalAlways verify any advice at your nearest AFCO
All views expressed are not those of the service & all Careers advice offered on this website is in a strictly unofficial capacity. Any resemblance to my avatar is purely coincidental.
14-06-12, 17:12 #10
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Up the creek