laundry marker

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by HOPPY1403, Oct 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all I know this is somewhere on here but does anyone know where I can get a white laundry market pen I have been everywhere and can not find one thanks.
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Tesco or WH Smith
  3. ...buy a black one and bleach it!! :thumright:
  4. tried both and sainsbury asda sewing shops. Do you know if I can buy one at Raleigh.
  5. Yes they sell them at Raleigh, next to the hair gel, gucci bags and anything else that you think you might need. FFS.
  6. Impress your mates, and your Instructors, get Mummy to make you you some iron on name tags................job done..................class leader from day one...............you can change the system.....you know you want to.
  7. Eeeeeee but life has changed.

At Ganges it was a good old name stencil the size of a boot brush and black paint.

No bloody way any one could/would nick your kit.
  8. OH YES THEY WOULD / COULD.
  9. Forget whose name is stamped on it. :w00t: Just get it marked up D.C. :thumright: . jobs a goodun :w00t:
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If it's not on the official kit list (it isn't) then I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  11. On a "loosely" related note and not wishing to start yet another topic for yet another "pathetic question"...

Don't ask why, but its bugging my two brain cells, are name tapes (above pocket type) issued? I have seen some dapper black capital lettering embroidered on white webbing tape examples and some rather shabby "written on" examples shown in various pictures.

Awaits incoming...
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Initially yes, then you have to pay for replacements - hence the handwritten ones!
  13. Thanks for the reply.
  14. Hoppy - Pls see PMs
  15. No MSG if to me?
  16. Apologies B2B, it was meant for Hoppy.

You don't need advice on laundry markers, do you?