Hook handed twat

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by frogman007, Apr 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hamza and the other terrorists are getting deported-GOOD! Now I see the human rights freaks are lobbying. WTF!!! These people lost their rights when they (allegedly) became terrorists/incited terrorism- end of. Who the **** are these human rights people? Does anybody know one? Do they have friends, partners, family? Were they bullied at school?

I would love to meet one of these *********. Makes my piss boil.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Now the UK government will wait until they appeal, instead of just deporting them like Italy and France. Bet Theresa May shirks from deporting them until appeal is heard

3. I was under the impression that all appeal channels have been exhausted, hence the decision to extradite/dispose/wash hands of.....................I'm looking forward to waving them off from Heathrow............... :wave:

4. Hamza is terrified of going to America, and so he should be. He's had it a little too easy over here..

• Like Like x 1
  5. hackle

hackle Badgeman Moderator

The decision which has your approval was made by the European Court of Human Rights.

6. Thanks for pointing that out.If it wasn't for them they'd have been sent to the States ages ago.So now we're supposed to be grateful.

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Apparantly there is some sort of Superior Court of Appeal at the European Court which is the final avenue for appeal, they have 3 months to get the appeal in.

8. Thanks for the obvious update! If these do gooders hadn't intervened he would have gone in 2004. Have I just met my first HR's dick?

9. I bet he gets in a lot quicker than I did last time I went.........over 2 hours in a queue to get through the immigration/grilling process

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Indeed it was. A decision made by a court which isn't really a court.

Which will get refused because the non-court said they can go to America.

I don't know what the problem is to be honest. It's not as if they are getting sent to the Yemen.

11. All the while his lawyers are coining it in at the British taxpayers expense, I am so fekin angry that I am lost for words.

12. I hope he gets raped every day and fed gammon and frazzles!

13. Aye and leave the bastard to wipe his own arse.

14. If only......if only.......now that would be justice !

15. Blackrat

True justice is non-existent. And besides, sending them to some backward place to stand trial would just be cruel. Human rights and all that.

16. Now now now gentlemen. Attitudes like this are not what we should have in this modern times.
    I'm thinking of popping down to my local mosque to show a sign of solidarity with them for this chap. Who knows what horrors await him in America. And don't forget about his family left behind in the UK. I do hope that their benefits aren't reduced and they lose their nice large house as there is one less occupant.
    Do Governments and courts ever think of the innocents left behind and their suffering?

17. From what I understand, that is where he is wanted, for offences committed there. But there again, I could be wrong.

18. Blackrat

He is indeed, but he will never be sent there. However, i smile when i think of Hamza as no matter where he is in the world, he will still have to take a dump. The thought of the aftermath always make me chuckle.

19. Swarfega for lube?:blob6: