Claiming disturbance allowence on JPA

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by kirsty_louise, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys.

Does anyone know how to claim disturbance on JPA...apparently you just bang it in...but thats easier said than done with my hubby, its to much of a task for him to bang it in so i have to find out how he does for him...

(disturbance for moving home)
    Thanks in advance
  2. His UPO would be the best option.

I can't help you I'm still learning JPA myself to be honest. When I rejoined I was just given a login and told to crack on. My current UPO have been good enough to sit down and go through things.
  3. :headbang: :D
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Should we offer help? 8O :roll:
  6. You must really love him!
  7. Can I have some disturbance allowance as I now feel disturbed due to the fact that you have to ask on an internet forum on behalf of you husband who can't be bothered. How much am I entitled to.
  8. I do believe he's a bootie...nuff said :wink:
  9. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
  10. Be nice :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing2: :laughing2:
  11. I tried to resist. I realy did 8O
  12. Don't bother with JPA. Do it in writing using his name.

I've attached his signature below, to lend authenticity to the letter:
    [​IMG]
  13. Is he blind or just a halfwit?
  14. So it's too much of a task for him to click on the words "Disturbance Allowance Claim" and answer 9 questions,
    5 of which are yes/no questions,
    1 is a pick from the list question,
    1 is pick a date question,
    and the last 2 involve typing in a number

There's even a "Disturbance Allowance Help" Button if he's having difficulties...
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband Moderator Book Reviewer

Graf: You're assuming that the said user can remember his log-on username and password, having not accessed JPA for over 6 months..?! :shock:
  16. It's written in crayon on the back of his MOD90.
  17. Username is service number + first 5 letters of surname & Password can be reset with one phone call :)
  18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband Moderator Book Reviewer

Cheers, bullet - I am well aware of how to do it myself. I was referring to the RM user in the OP... :roll:
  19. And my responce was for the benefit of the RM user in the OP :p