Chinese fake shit

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Feb 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's what it is. They'll stop at nothing to fake it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  2. You would think after all the trouble to make a good copy they would get the spelling correct?
  3. Spain* is inundated with 'Chinese shops' where you can buy almost anything, very cheaply. Some of it is OK, for example, a lump hammer for about a quid. Just be careful the head doesn't fly off while using it!

But some is just crap. I needed a long 10mm tube or bar spanner. I found a lovely all in one chrome vanadium rod with a T handle and a 10m socket about 10 inches long - ideal! So I parted with my hard earned quid and took it home. Later, delving into the depths of my car's engine, used said 'tool' - it twisted like a twisty thing! Absolutely useless!

* It seems they have a 'trading agreement' with the Government. In our very small town there are about 6 huge Chinese supermarkets!
  4. I remember walking around Quingdao and seeing a variety of 'Starbocks' and 'McDonas' dotted about the place.

The parent group of the company I used to work for had a massive intellectual property division who's job it was to scour the globe for fake watches and jewellery, they had a museum full of amazing tat, including a fake Ferrari that had been knocked up in Thailand.

Some of the watches though were pretty much indistinguishable from the real thing and I'm talking 200 grand IWCs, not 6 grand Rolexs.
  5. I had a good run there in 2000
  6. I thought it was a shit hole but we had a mega run there. I got chatted up in what I'm convinced was a honey trap, the bar next to the dockyard just happened to be full of very attractive girls who spoke perfect English.

I told them the Seadarts were nukes and that we had a secret Harrier stashed in the hangar (on a stumpy 42).

I also purchased a 3' long ceremonial AK bayonet from a department store.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  7. Chinese shit? They need... shitbegone.jpg
  8. It was a hole but it's the runners. You knew most of them on Geordie Gun Boat. We also flew up to Beijing for the Great Wall of China Tour. That was a awesome 48 hours smashed out of our faces.
  9. Yeah we did that too, but if memory serves we went from Shanghai.

Anyway, awesome runs, awesome ships.
  10. Shangers I enjoyed too
  11. I remember fucking a chinese girl and she had a fake orgasm.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. The most noble speech I ever heard was from a Chinese girl"Your fliend still flucky my fliend, you flucky me some more." Still brings tears to the eyes on reflection after all these years.
    • Like Like x 1

13. Do you still YEN for more.
    Slut.