Champion the Wonder Lasagne! Champion the wonder Lasagne!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Feb 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. All you need now is for the microwave to go tit's up, be lucky

2. Neigh lad, neigh.............how come you got saddled with that?

3. If it don't fit in the Microwave.
    Adapt. Improvise. Overcome.

[​IMG]

4. Looks a bit overdone if you ask me

5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby Moderator

When I've knowingly eaten horse (mainly in Italy) I've quite liked it, what's all the fuss about, is it because it's wrongly labeled or is it because its horse?

7. Pony Clubs up and down the land are planning candle lit dinners.....er I mean vigils as I type.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OMM

OMM

I may have sold a few of these where I work .....

9. Because of certain drugs that can be used on horses but not on cattle. These can be accumulative and toxic in humans. I assume, and assumption is the mother of all fuck ups, that horses intended for human consumption are clear of these drugs for a certain period of time before slaughter, If you dont know the beasts history you dont know what crap has been pumped in to it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ginsters have been wrapping pastry around roadkill for fucking years, and it don't seem to put the Cornish folk off their food however if if I want horsemeat for scran - I'd like the manufacturers to annotate the box #WARNING! May contain fucking large traces of horse#

11. OMM

OMM

Large traces being 100%

The front of the box says 'deep filled beef lasagne'.... Haa

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I didn't realise that MacDonalds had had problems as well.

• Like Like x 2

13. That's why I feel a little horse and no not in that way

14. ".......and coming up on the outside is Burger King Boy, with Macdonalds Wanderer trying valiantly to gain ground. In third, we have the odds-on favourite Tesco Flyer who likes this type of going,but Lidl Lad and Findus Warrior are still in with a chance - and at the back of this leading group is Morrisons Meat Counter closely followed by Sainsburys Sausages............"[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Why destroy these products, much better business to sell them off at half price. Other than it's not what it says on the tin I don't see any problem as they are not a threat to human health; so they say.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  16. Some are not bothered some are, but I bet we have all been at one time or another ratarsed and had a Kebab, what the shagging hell sort of meat is it, but who cares its great when shitfaced, here horsey horsey

17. Quite possibly 14 year old Charlene Downs if you got it in Blackpool ..... :pissedoff:

18. Being sensible for a moment but why have the food agencies started to do DNA testing of the food now? Is this a normal practice or has someone given someone the wink?
    And does this practice of using cheaper cuts of meat have anything to do with the governments secret hush hush plan of pressurising the food industry to keep food as cheap as possible to placate the people? (oops, I didn't type that someone has taken over my computer ... and probably my mind too).