Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Commercial Engineering Manager-Offshore Renewables, Kingston-Upon-Thames, £80k pa in The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs on Navy Net; JOB PROFILE Job Title: Commercial Manager Location: Kingston-Upon-Thames Projects: Front End Engineering and Turnkey (EPC) projects carried out in Kingston, Great Yarmouth and overseas for oil, gas, and renewable energy (wind) developments. Reports to: Managing ...
- 16-05-12, 15:06 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Commercial Engineering Manager-Offshore Renewables, Kingston-Upon-Thames, £80k pa
Commercial Manager Location:
Front End Engineering and Turnkey (EPC) projects carried out in Kingston, Great Yarmouth and overseas for oil, gas, and renewable energy (wind) developments. Reports to:
Managing Director Qualifications & Experience:
MRICS or equivalent
Proven engineering commercial management skills essential with 10yrs+ experience and a sound understanding of contract law.
Experience in the oil and gas sector experience and/or offshore wind farms very desirable.
To manage the processes relating to the tendering for contracts and the award of subcontracts to related subcontractors and suppliers.
To manage the processes post contract award through completion and warranty periods.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in managing the commercial component of tenders for new contracts.
- Address all contractual, legal, commercial and insurance issues relating to the various contracts, subcontracts and with lower tier subcontractors
- Draft, approve and negotiate contracts and commercial aspects of the company’s activities
- Respond to all correspondence received and prepare other draft letters on behalf of the Project/Delivery Managers.
- Ensure a correspondence logs are maintained and that responses are dealt with in a timely manner
- Generate daily and monthly reports on the status of the contracts and variations if any, escalate to the Delivery/Project Manager for corrective action
- Carry out regular evaluation of the sub contractors and provide feedback on their performance and areas for improvement
- Prepare reports for and liaise with Client
- Supervise one or two contract administrators and liaise with the cost manager
- Liaise with financial, project, engineering and regional management to ensure that contracts incorporate all commercial requirement of the Company’s activities.
Start Date: ASAP Duration: Staff position Indicative salary: Staff: in excess of £80k basic depending upon level of experience
+ car allowance, health insurance, 10% employer/5% employee pension contribution, 25 days leave, life insurance.
If interested contact email@example.com